TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARAMOUNT JOURNEY (SAYOHATI OLI, LLC)
We recommend and expect that you read our terms and conditions set out below prior to booking a trip with us. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time and apply to all of our services booking made directly through Paramount Journey (Sayohati Oli, LLC), or any other website through which Paramount Journey makes its services available.
Paramount Journey reserves the right to alter itineraries and/or timetables should it be necessary, due to adverse weather and or other related conditions. Paramount Journey is not responsible for expenses and/or other related costs due to factors outside of its control, such as flight delays, changes and or cancellations, injuries, weather, war, natural disasters etc. and/or other unforeseeable matters.
You are responsible for preparing for the trip. The preparation must include understanding of the tour itinerary, level of comfort, physical demands and advised tips written on our web page and all written communication with Paramount Journey. If there are any questions, please be sure to let us know.
It is very important that you are in proper physical condition before you start the tour. If you have medical problems or medical requirements, you must advise us so that we may pass that information to our guides and take all needed actions.
The decision of the tour leader is final on all matters likely to affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the trip. If you fail to comply with a decision made by a tour leader, or interfere with the well-being or mobility of the group, the tour leader may direct you to leave the trip immediately, with no right of refund. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange and drug regulations of all countries visited, and you also agree to travel in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines. It is your responsibility to follow proper hiking and camping etiquette while in the mountain environment and act respectfully towards other travelers.
All adventure tours and outdoor activities carry inherent risks and Paramount Journey do not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions or are caused by factors outside of human control (Force majeure). With the purchase of your trip you agree to these conditions, understand its implications and accept responsibility for your participation in your trip.
Booking and payment policy
You can book a tour via email by providing trip details as well as number of participants and the passport details of these participants. Paramount Journey will then send you an invoice as confirmation of your booking. The booking is valid to us when we send you the invoice and, when we have received your deposit (20%), also valid to you. Please make sure to fill in all necessary details on the trip application after booking your tour. Once you have completed the booking process and paid the invoice a written confirmation will follow by email. Please note that you are responsible for carefully checking all details on your confirmation and related travel documents to ensure that they are correct.
Paramount Journey endeavours not to increase the cost of the trip once the contract has been entered into. However, the cost to run a trip is calculated up to several months in advance and increases in running the trip like, but not exclusively, transportation costs, accommodation costs and fluctuations in the exchange rates, may make an increase unavoidable.
* Should a surcharge be payable, we will immediately notify you of such.
* We will not add a surcharge to a trip less than 30 days prior to a trip’s departure.
* We will not impose a surcharge of more than 10% of the original Trip Price.
* Should a surcharge be payable, you must pay said surcharge prior to joining the trip.
All cancellation fees held by Paramount Journey are only intended to cover our direct cost of amending and/or cancelling your tour. Any cancellation by you must be made in writing and acknowledged by Paramount Journey. The date and terms on which the cancellation request is received by Paramount Journey will determine the cancellation charge as follow:
* Cancellation 30-90 days before departure: Loss of Deposit.
* Cancellation 29-8 days before departure: 50% of cost of tour booked.
* Cancellation 7 days or less before departure: 100% of cost of tour booked
* Should you fail to join a trip, or join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made whatsoever including the local payment portion that is not used.
* Paramount Journey reserves the right to cancel any trip for reasons of Force Majeure less than 30 days prior to the departure date. In this case you will be refunded any money they have paid to us, less reasonable expenses the we have incurred, and that will be the extent of the Company’s liability.
* Some of our trips require a minimum number of participants in order for it to run. If this number is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the trip. Paramount Journey will endeavour to cancel this trip more than 30 days prior to the departure date unless it is necessitated by the late cancellation of other passengers on the trip, in which case it will be cancelled less than 30 days prior to the departure date. In each case, you will be refunded any money they have paid to us and that will be the extent of the Company’s liability.
* Should you fail to pay the balance of the Trip Price in the due time, we will cancel the booking and no money already paid to us will be refunded.
We encourage clients to purchase trip cancellation insurance. This low-cost insurance protects all deposits and payments should they have to cancel their trip due to personal or family illness. In addition, we strongly recommend that you purchase a travel insurance in your home country or from international insurance providers that covers your cost caused by any accidence or rescue campaign during travel.
Optional activities not included in the trip price do not form part of the trip or this contract. You accept that any assistance given by your group leader or local representative in arranging optional activities does not render us liable for them in any way. The contract for the provision of that activity will be between you and activity provider.
Feedback and Complaints
Paramount Journey welcomes all feedback, both positive as well as negative as it helps us improve our overall services, and performance. We would greatly appreciate it if you could share your tour experience with us.
If you have a complaint about the trip, such complaint must immediately be raised with the tour leader or Paramount Journey’s head office so that, if possible, a solution can be found. Failing resolution, you must make any complaint in writing form within 30 days of the trip’s finish date
Photographs, Video’s and Promotional footage
Paramount Journey staff may take photographs and video footage of its clients while on tour, and we reserves the right to use such material in advertising mediums to promote our tours without obtaining consent from you. Please let us know in advance if you are against it.
We carry out registration of your personal data with the purpose to be able to deliver the product to you. The data registered at Paramount Journey will be kept on a strictly confidential basis and may be disclosed only with local service providers to enable us to operate the Trip.
Sayohati Oli, LLC