Paramount Journey (PJ) is committed to protecting your Personal Information that you share with us. Should PJ asks you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal data, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
What PJ collects
PJ may collect the following information via submission on the “Contact” page:
- contact information including email address
- your enquiry details
Google Analytics stores the following information:
- Time of visit, pages visited and time spent on each page/visit.
- Type of browser used.
- Type of operating system and some software settings.
- The referring website
- IP address or host/domain name. This may include:
- Internet connection speed.
- Geographical data.
What PJ does with the information it gathers
PJ requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a response to your web enquiry:
- Internal record keeping.
- PJ may use the information to improve our products and services.
- PJ may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, PJ may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. PJ may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. PJ may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Third party links
PJ website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave PJ’s site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, PJ cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Does PJ disclose any information to outside parties?
PJ does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms of Conditions
If you believe that any information PJ is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. PJ’s staff will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect